We found this article by Tech4sky and in this article they give us 8 guide lines about Mover.io, Without you having to do any download and upload the transferred files.
mover.io, a secure cloud transfers service. You can move files between any cloud storage provider, nothing to install all completely online. Though it is a premium service, they offer 10GB worth of free file transfer, that was more than enough for me. follow the steps below as we show you how you can transfer files to and fro a web server via FTP to FTP (file transfer protocol).
1. Register and login to your mover account.
2. Your Dashboard will look like the image below consisting of source and destination
3. To initiate the transfer, we need to set up the Source and destination FTP details. this can be done by first clicking the source button, then click the FTP link, setup the FTP details of the server you are transferring files from. when done, also set the FTP details of the server to move to.
4. After setting the source and destination FTP connector, you should see all content from both servers displaying in your mover dashboard.
5. To start the transfer, check the folder to move in the Source section (“public_html” if you are moving full server content otherwise check the folder / file to move) and also in the Destination section, check or create the folder location the folder/file to be move will be.
6. You can initiate the transfer immediately or at a schedule time. for best result, i advise you check or tick Archive (Zip files before transfer) so that the transferred folder/files will be put in a ZIP file, with a timestamp. It will be named something like ‘Mover-201203072156.zip.
7. Now the set-up of the transfer has been trashed out, click the Transfer Now! button to begin the transfer. you will be redirected to the progress page, and your transfer will be tagged ongoing.
When the transfer has been successful, it will be tagged Success and you will receive an email alert on both occasions.
8. Now that the transfer is complete, all you need do is go to the destination server and extract the file from it zip archive.