For all your Mobile Marketing, Mobile Applications, Mobile Web, SEO, Search and Social Media Marketing needs in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town South Africa.
Our Web Design academy in Durban, South Africa offer hands on training, meaning with all our courses you actually build complete websites. Our courses are aimed at teaching you the techniques that matter most in creating successful websites.
We teach you the latest technologies and the best ways to implement them in all scenarios. On completion you will receive a certificate but most importantly also have the know-how to build successful websites mobile applications, social media marketing and how to deal with clients. We also assist you in job placements if interested and keep you in the loop with local and international digital design positions.
The web designing world is in a very exciting stage at the moment with HTML5, CSS3, Design for mobile devices and Social Media Marketing being very popular, almost re-creating that buzz that web design was a few years ago. Now is a great time to get into web design.
We focus more on current practical techniques to complete the course instead of teaching the industry standard application namely Dreamweaver. We do however teach you everything you need to know on how to design with a variety of applications, including Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator, preparing you for working in the web design industry.
Why Study Web Design
- Up to date – in today’s economic climate it can only do you good to learn a technology that will be around for years to come. We offer the opportunity to learn all aspects of current web trends as well as upcoming technologies and techniques.
- It ensures that you always have a job – the web is going to be around for a long, long time, and what’s even better is that it keeps morphing into new and more sophisticated forms and shapes. So when you know how to design websites, your services are always going to be in demand because there’s always something to be done on the Internet, websites to be created afresh, sites to be redesigned, and pages to be maintained and improved upon.
- Be your own boss – we teach you how to market yourself in order to become a successful freelancer. More and more agencies are using freelancers to cut costs and companies are looking for web designers to improve and maintain their websites on contract basis.
- Generate passive income – We teach you how to sell your services, web components and templates online. This way you can make money while freelancing and marketing your business. Remember their are over 15 different services that you can offer, not only web design.
- It’s a useful skill – if you are looking to update or create your own website then it will work out cheaper to do our web design course and the bonus is that you can keep on maintaining and improving your websites for years to come, saving you a great amount of time and ultimately money. Your knowledge of web design will sure come in handy, not just for your own pages, but for those of your friends and family as well.